Support Apollo’s Fire
Scroll down for information on Making a Gift, Ways to Give, Levels of Giving, etc.
The Annual Fund
Donations to Apollo’s Fire’s Annual Fund support the concert season, including AF’s extensive education & outreach programs (The Community Access Initiative). Your gifts are crucial to the continuation of AF’s exceptional artistic programming (ticket sales cover less than 50% of expenses).
- An Anonymous Sponsor has challenged you to Send Apollo’s Fire to Carnegie Hall! Your donation will be matched dollar-for-dollar (up to $10,000), and will support Apollo’s Fire’s return appearance at Carnegie Hall on March 24, 2022.
- Another Anonymous Sponsor has challenged you to support Apollo’s Fire’s growing presence in Akron! Your donation will be matched dollar-for-dollar (up to $10,000). Imagine how you will feel as a donor, knowing that you are integral to Apollo’s Fire continued growth and success in Akron.
Campaign to Secure the Future
Making an ADDITIONAL gift to AF’s Campaign to Secure the Future helps ensure that AF continues into the future, for years to come, making its music and bringing the community together. The campaign goal is to raise $250,000 over the next two years. Please help us to Secure our Future!
NEW! The Artistic Initiatives Fund
Apollo’s Fire established the Artistic Initiatives Fund in Summer 2021 to secure Founder and Artistic Director Jeannette Sorrell’s long-term artistic vision for Apollo’s Fire. Your gift to this Fund will support artistic initiatives and special projects curated by Jeannette. 100% of the fund will be directed toward special projects, creative new programs, and will support the performance fees of Apollo’s Fire musicians.
Apollo’s Fire is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. F.E.I.D. 34-1696842. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Click here to view Audited Financial Statements for FY21.
Click here to view IRS Form 990 for FY20.
Financial documents for Apollo’s Fire may be found at Guidestar.org
Different Ways to Make a Gift to Apollo’s Fire
You can make a Tribute gift in memory of a beloved person or in honor of someone’s birthday, anniversary, or special occasion.
1. Gifts made by check or credit card
Simply click the button below and donate securely through PayPal.
You do not need to register with PayPal to make a donation.
Call the Development Office at 216.320.0012 x 2 or 800.314.2535 x 2.
Send your check, payable to Apollo’s Fire, to:
3091 Mayfield Road, Suite 217
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
2. Donate Appreciated Stock and avoid paying capital gains taxes while getting a deduction for the value of the donated stock. Contact us on transferring stocks and other securities – Angela Mortellaro at 216.320.0012 x 6 or email@example.com
3. IRA Distributions – If you are 70 1/2 years or older, you can transfer up to $100,000 from your IRA each year to a qualified charity or charities without incurring income tax on the withdrawal.
4. For Legacy Gifts (including bequests, life insurance, charitable gift annuities, etc.) click here to learn more about making a Legacy Gift to Apollo’s Fire.
INCREASE THE IMPACT OF YOUR GIFT
Does your employer have a matching gift program?
Many companies show they care about the causes that are important to their employees by matching donations made to non-profit organizations. Please check with your employer about matching gifts.
Support Apollo’s Fire when you shop at Amazon
Proceeds benefit Apollo’s Fire every time you shop.
When shopping at Amazon, simply log-in to smile.amazon.com and choose Apollo’s Fire as your charitable organization.
LEVELS OF GIVING
Annual Support – The Ritornello Circle
A ritornello is the recurring theme in a baroque concerto. The annual supporters of Apollo’s Fire are recognized with membership in the Ritornello Circle as well as a variety of benefits.
$25,000+ Conductor’s Circle
Concert season sponsor
$10,000 – $24,999 Mount Olympus
Special project sponsor
$5,000 – $9,999 Versailles Circle
Sponsor a concert series
$2,500 – $4,999 Esterhazy Circle
Sponsor a guest artist
$1,000 – $2,499 Medici Circle
Invitation for 2 to a private concert reception
$500 – $999 Brandenburg Circle
Invitation to the Spring Subscriber Celebration
$250 Buckingham Circle
Apollo’s Fire “Swag Bag” – Upon request
$100 Supporter Circle
Invitation to open rehearsals
All benefits are cumulative.