How to Watch AF Videos on your TV
Step 1: Set Up a Free Vimeo Account & Download the App – (You only need to do this once!)
- If you don’t yet have a Vimeo Account, go to vimeo.com on your computer/phone/tablet and create your FREE account.
Choose Vimeo BASIC, which is free. (Ignore the offers for Vimeo Pro, which involves a monthly payment.)
- On your Smart TV or streaming device (Roku, Firestick, etc.) download the Vimeo app.
Step 2: Add the Apollo’s Fire Video to your Vimeo Account
- On your computer/phone/tablet, click on the Vimeo link you received in the email from Apollo’s Fire.
- Enter the password.
- On the top right corner of the video, click the icon that looks like a clock in order to add the video to your “Watch Later” list.
Step 3: Watch Vimeo on your TV
- Log into your Vimeo account through your TV/streaming app.
- You will be given a code that links your account to the TV.
- Enter the code at vimeo.com/activate on your computer/smartphone/tablet.
- Toggle to your “Watch Later” list and you’ll see the video you added.
- If prompted, enter the password you received from AF for the video.
- Select your Apollo’s Fire concert video, sit back, and enjoy the concert!
NOTE: You may also be able to stream Vimeo directly from your Smart TV’s internet browser. But this option is only possible from a select number of browsers. Click here to view Vimeo’s list of supported browsers.