Share the Music. Share the Love.
Apollo’s Fire believes that all people, regardless of location and economic status, deserve to share in the inspirational and transformative powers of classical music. In 2017, Apollo’s Fire and Jeannette Sorrell launched the bold new Community Access Initiative, with the generous support of the Cleveland Foundation, the George Gund Foundation and PEG’S Foundation.
Making world-class baroque concerts easily available to diverse audiences, Apollo’s Fire opened the doors to 3,000 new attendees last year! Here’s how:
- $12 Presto Seats to all subscription concerts*
- Free Student Rush Tickets, day of show**
- Family Concerts are free! (interactive 45-min. programs for ages 6-96)
- Family Nights – Parents and their children from selected public schools will be invited to attend an Apollo’s Fire subscription concert for free! Check back for this season’s Family Night dates.
- Workshops & Performances in public schools, presented in partnership with the Center for Arts-Inspired Learning
*Presto Seats go on sale beginning three weeks prior to each concert. Only a limited number of Presto Seats will be made available – ORDER EARLY! Tickets may only be purchased by calling the Box Office at 216.320.0012 x 1, and assigned seating will be designated by Apollo’s Fire in the B or C price sections; requests for specific seats are not eligible for the discounted rate. Tickets will be held at the door. Patrons are limited to two (2) Presto Seats per event. All sales are final, and Presto Seats may not be exchanged.
**Unless otherwise noted, free tickets are offered at all concerts for Full-Time Students under the age of 30 (contingent on availability). Rush tickets are available before the start of each performance and may be claimed at the concert venue by presenting a valid student ID.