“Attend In Person or At Home”
Apollo’s Fire is offering the Watch-at-Home option for 5 of our 7 concert programs in 2021-22. Your ticket for any of these 5 programs allows you either to attend in person, or watch the concert-video at home (or both).
The private video link will be sent to all ticket-holders within 12 days after the final in-person performance of the program. AF concert-videos may be watched anytime for 30 days, as often as you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will concert safety look like this year?
Throughout the 2021-22 season, Apollo’s Fire will continue to prioritize patron safety and will implement CDC and/or government health guidelines at the time of each concert. We are currently requiring vaccination or proof of negative COVID test results to attend Apollo’s Fire performances. Masks will also be required for all guests.
If I come in person, what will the seating arrangements look like?
Current health guidelines allow 100% capacity at in-person performing arts events. In-person patrons should expect to be sitting next to other concert attendees.
If I watch at home, do others in my household require additional tickets?
We are leaving this decision up to you, but please protect AF’s future when making your choice. Consider purchasing a number of tickets – or making a donation – to cover the number of viewers who will enjoy the concert. Thank you!
If I buy a subscription, can I attend some of the season in person and some from home?
Absolutely! Apollo’s Fire will continue offering flexible ticketing options to all patrons. Please call the Box Office as soon as you are able to make any in-person or at-home changes regarding your concert ticket.
More about the “At Home” Option
- Within 12 days after the final performance, ticket holders will receive a link to view the performance on their chosen device (i.e. phone/tablet/ computer/smart TV/streaming device). The online video will be available for 30 days after activation. Watch it as many times as you like!
- The following 5 concert programs will be made into concert-videos for access during the 2021-22 season:
- Vivaldi’s Four Seasons (available November 6)
- Lift Every Voice (available February 19)
- Handel’s Israel in Egypt (available March 5)
- Virtuoso Bach & Vivaldi (available April 4)
- Mozart & the Chevalier (available May 12)
- Only 1 performance of each eligible program will be recorded for online access.
If you have ANY questions or concerns that aren’t answered here, please feel free to email or call us and we will do our very best to help! 216.320.0012 x 1 / 800.314.2535 x 1.