Courtesy Frederick J. Nachman
3751 North Broadway
Chicago, IL 60613
The Anshe Emet Synagogue parking lot has a limited number of spaces available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Metered street parking is plentiful along North Broadway and North Halsted Street.
We also recommend taking advantage of ride-share options, such as Uber, Lyft, or find local parking via Spothero.
The shul is easy to access by public transportation with a list of routes:
- The Red Line to Addison, the 146 bus to Lake Shore & Grace
- The 36 bus to Grace & Broadway
- The 151 bus to Sheridan & Broadway for the north or south
- The 80 bus to Irving Park & Broadway
- The 152 bus to Addison & Broadway from the west