“Attend In Person or At Home”
Apollo’s Fire is offering the Watch-at-Home option for 4 of our 8 concert programs in 2023-24. Your ticket for any of these 4 programs allows you either to attend in person, or watch the concert-video at home (or both).
The private video link will be sent to all ticket-holders approximately 3 weeks after the final live performance of the program. AF concert-videos may be watched anytime for 30 days, as often as you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I watch at home, do others in my household require additional tickets?
We are leaving this decision up to you, but please protect AF’s future when making your choice. Consider purchasing a number of tickets – or making a donation – to cover the number of viewers who will enjoy the concert. Thank you!
If I buy a subscription, can I attend some of the season in person and some from home?
Absolutely! Apollo’s Fire will continue offering flexible ticketing options to all patrons. Please call the Box Office as soon as you are able to make any in-person or at-home changes regarding your concert ticket.
More about the “At Home” Option
- Approximately 3 weeks after the final live performance, ticket holders will receive a link to view the performance on their chosen device (i.e. phone/tablet/ computer/smart TV/streaming device). The online video will be available for 30 days after activation. Watch it as many times as you like!
- The following 4 concert programs will be made into concert-videos for access during the 2023-24 season:
- Handel’s Israel in Egypt (available October 2023, this is a re-release of the 2022 performance)
- Splendour in London (available November 2023)
- Wassail! (available December 2023)
- ¡Hispania! (available April 2024)
- Only 1 performance of each eligible program will be recorded for online access.
If you have ANY questions or concerns that aren’t answered here, please feel free to email or call us and we will do our very best to help! 216.320.0012 x 1 / 800.314.2535 x 1.